Friday, May 25, 2007

We're off to Candelaria, Zambales (Potipot Island)

My friends and I are planning a trip to Potipot Island in Zambales this coming Saturday - it's been 3 years since our last beach outing (that's what happens when everyone of your friends are married and busy with their jobs).

I'm very excited and looking forward to this trip! Well, mainly because i really love to be close to nature, and the other reason is that it's my youngest son's first time to go to the beach. So i'm just partly excited for him.

Aside from exploring the beach, i would also like to check out the town of Candelaria, Zambales, because it looks like it's so full of history with all the pictures that i have seen. My next post will be interesting to everyone who also wants to visit the place. I would put some pictures to accompany my narration of our trip. Godspeed!

No comments: